Finding Out What WellBeing is, Then Going for It

What is wellbeing? I first created this blog in 2018, and it was going to be about getting a slim belly through weight loss. Then I never did a single thing. I didn't lose weight - not really - and I didn't write any posts here. It explains why the URL is what it is. But more than 2 years later, I'm ready to make changes with my life. This time, it's going to be something a lot better. I'm going to look at what wellness really is and live it.

Done with Dieting and Hating Myself

I'm sick of hating myself for every change that happens to me. I'm not ugly. I'm not fat. I'm not thin. I'm just me. But I know I have a long way to go if I want to be my healthiest, feel my best and live my longest. So I'm ready to change. It's going to be a slow, fun journey into wellbeing.

I'm going to learn to cook something that isn't out of a box. I'm going to figure out my skin care. I even plan to change up the way I do my cleaning. I'm going to look back to the way our grandmas and great grandmas did stuff, then I'm going to compare with what today's science says, and that's what I'm going to try.

What is WellBeing: Learning from the Inside

I'm going to the farmer's market tomorrow. It's my first time going to one on my own. Better late than never, right? I'm going to buy some fresh stuff, talk to people who know what they're doing, and start to answer the question of what is wellbeing. I know we all have a different answer, but I'm going to find the one that is real for me.

Popular posts from this blog

Giving Natural Sleep Remedies a Try for the First Time

Beginning the “Like Grandma Made” Challenge for WellBeing

My Journey to Wellbeing: Step by Step (by step)